The Scout is a playable class in Killzone: Shadow Fall. It replaces the Marksmen class of Killzone 3.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Tactical Echo: The Tactical Echo ability lets Scout players send out a radar pulse that temporarily highlights all enemy troops and automata within range – even other Scouts using the Cloak ability. This information is then relayed to allied HUDs and radars.
- Cloak: Acquire invisibility and survey the enemy from a safe distance. you are only allowed to use the knife while cloaked
- Emergency Teleport: Based on the same technology that lets Spawn Beacons to teleport troops into battle, the Emergency Teleport ability allows Scout players to teleport to a random part of the map when they run into trouble. However, the teleportation device has a lengthy recharge time.
- Stun Drone: The Stun Drone ability deploys a flying combat drone that waits in an area until it detects an enemy nearby. When attacking, it flies directly at the enemy and detonates an E-Pulse that temporarily blinds and stuns them.
- guard drone: This drone is just the buddy drone from the assault class. it fires at any enemies it sees. the difference is that instead of following the player it guard's the area it was spawned in.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Main[edit | edit source]
Sidearm[edit | edit source]
Explosives[edit | edit source]
- M194 Frag Granade
- Remote C4
- Laser Tripmine
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.