The Support is a playable class in Killzone: Shadow Fall's multiplayer. It is arguably the game's most versatile class.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Air Support Drone: The Air Support Drone ability deploys a flying combat drone that protects the area indicated by the Support player and unleashes minigun fire on any enemies that get close.
- Spawn Beacon: The Spawn Beacon ability sets up a temporary in-field spawn point for team mates. Spawn Beacons can be placed almost anywhere in the map, but it takes a while to install them and they’re vulnerable to enemy fire.
- Turret: The Turret ability deploys a sentry turret that will automatically target enemies in its forward facing field of view. While not indestructible, sentry turrets are ideal for guarding choke points and defending mission-critical areas.
- Supply Box: This ability lets Support Class players set up a Supply Box, which team members can use to stock up on health and ammo. The box can be destroyed by enemy players.
- Support Teleport: The Support Teleport ability allows Support Class players to teleport directly to a team mate in need of medical or tactical assistance. The teleportation device has a lengthy recharge time after each use.
- Tactical Echo Emitter: this ability places a gadget that scan's the environment at set intervals for enemies. This works similar to the tactical echo ability of the scout but scan's a lot faster.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.